MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers comprehensive and truly configurable solutions, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 40 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients. Originally founded in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A., the company has offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Toronto, London, Sydney, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
MRI Software is seeking a strategic Events leader to generate pipeline and create buzz throughout the customer journey. This leader will use their experience to develop and manage our events strategy, show plans, production, and the overall execution of global and regional company-owned and attended events. This person will have deep expertise creating rich customer experiences through in-person and online events for thousands of people in a way that supports business goals across departments.
This role will work closely with Sales, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Communications, and Customer Success to design and execute impactful events. This is a great opportunity to build an events team that contributes event marketing insight globally and leads local execution.
The ideal candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and think creatively as they bring campaigns from concept to execution, with a passion for collaboration, experimentation, and evaluation in their approach to B2B marketing.
- Define an event marketing strategy that promotes MRI Software and related brands, supports business goals, and drives successful execution
- Create alignment across departments and the executive team through effective communication
- Continually learn, recommend, and adopt best practices and technologies
- Coordinate high level strategies as well as event details and deadlines to ensure timely execution of tasks by various departments and business partners
- Design rich and scalable customer experiences through in-person and online events
- Manage communication among various departments to ensure that all teams are aligned, informed, and prepared
- Work closely with Demand Generation and Sales teams to define and measure success
- Understand impact of each event and take responsibility for results
- Manage external vendors and production teams to understand and determine project timelines, features, delivery dates, assets, capabilities, and requirements
- 8+ years of event marketing and event management experience
- 5+ years of in-house event marketing for a company/organization
- Experience defining and executing multi-event campaign strategies
- High degree of organizational skills (planning, coordinating, tracking) and comfort working on time-sensitive projects
- Strong cognitive/analytical and strategic thinking skills; confidence and assertiveness to ask questions and make recommendations
- Soft leadership skills necessary to manage up and influence other teams and partners
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills; executive presence
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility in hours during the hectic lead up to events
- Experience with project management tools like Asana and familiarity with Sales & Marketing tools like Salesforce and Pardot.