As a Director of Client Support for MRI’s Affordable and Public Housing group, you’ll be responsible for the management and operations of several client support teams within our North American region. This position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Client Support (Property Management) for North America.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated excellent leadership experience through management of other managers and cross-functional engagement with leaders in other departments to accomplish shared goals.
- Participate in the escalation process including working with clients and other MRI departments to resolve issues
- Develop and execute tactical plans for achieving strategic initiatives
- Lead and coach your management team to achieve individual and team objectives
- Measure performance of your teams against established Client Support benchmarks, such as Client Satisfaction
- 5+ years of progressive experience leading multiple teams in a SaaS or other enterprise software setting
- A passion for client centricity and employee engagement
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to achieve operational goals
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, leadership, and coaching skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team and cross-functionally
Personal and Cultural Characteristics
- Acts with integrity, honesty, tolerance and inclusion
- Action-oriented and responsive. Takes initiative and follows through with efficiency, keeps commitments with enthusiasm
- Constantly strives to amaze and be the best in everything s/he does
- Embraces change and knows how to celebrate wins and enjoy the journey
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!