The Director of Brand Operations and Communications is an innovative and inspirational storyteller who will be responsible for shaping MRI’s unique brand position and developing and executing strategic communications programs that drive business results and competitive differentiation. This dynamic leader will serve as a strategic partner and subject matter expert when it comes to all aspects of the MRI brand. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role will oversee a multi-functional team with responsibility for Communications, Public Relations, and Visual Design to drive cohesion across all brand and media positioning and internal and external communications. The Director of Brand Operations and Communications will work collaboratively with senior leaders across the organization and peers in the global Marketing team to align brand messaging to target audiences and business objectives.
- Create and implement strategic marketing communication plans to meet annual business objectives, including both internal and external communications
- Oversee and manage internal communications strategy and plans from start to finish, as the go-to internal comms resource and liaison for all internal communications efforts
- Oversee and manage external communications including public relations, industry analyst relations, and social media; manage strategic agency relationships
- Work with Talent Management team on MRI’s corporate and employer brand strategy
- Oversee M&A related communications & messaging strategy
- Work to ensure brand consistency across all owned channels both internally and externally; be our most enthusiastic brand evangelist across the organization
- Oversee efforts to design, develop and deliver new and creative material for marketing, product launch, and enhanced communication efforts – including graphical, written and video content.
- Collaborate with peers in the global Marketing team and Product Management team to ensure aligned and consistent communications and branding