MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. From the day we opened our doors in 1971, we set out to build flexible, game-changing products. Our comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses – from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
A global presence with local roots, MRI has offices in locations across North America, EMEA and APAC including Cleveland, Atlanta, Toronto, London, Newcastle, Cape Town, Sydney, and Bangalore. Not only that, but we also offer remote working opportunities around the globe!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Start your journey to become a member of the MRI Pride today!
Drive P&L growth for the RentPayment business unit via managing various payment processing relationships and driving cross functional workstreams across Sales, Product Development, Payment Operations, Revenue adoption, Finance and Analytics. Grow payment volume by bringing new avenues to Rent Payment Clients to engage their payors by bringing on new funds-in and fund-out capabilities.
Drive growth in the product portfolio and P&L through:
- Expansion of funds-in and fund-out capabilities
- Pricing optimization
- Cross functional leadership to drive initiatives aimed at revenue growth
- Commercial Negotiations of contracts with 3rd parties as needed
- Align cross-functionally on product roadmap:
- Work with Product Development to ensure on time delivery
- Work cross functionally to ensure smooth functionality launches
- Adapt Go To Market Strategy as needed
- Manage execution level details in order to deliver initiatives on time
- Analyze opportunities that directly increase top and bottom-line results.
- Build and meet annual objectives that meet company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Extensive knowledge of payments services with comprehensive understanding of Product Management
- Experience with Commercial Negotiations with 3rd Parties
- Advanced leadership skills
- 15+ years’ experience; ten plus years in Financial Services/ Payments Industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree- Master’s Degree Preferred
- OR equivalent combination of experience and education
The diversity of MRI’s employees is a tremendous asset. MRI is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment of any kind. For us, that means being committed to a welcoming and inclusive work environment where employees reflect the diversity of people and perspectives in the world in which we live, work and play and building a team that makes all individuals feel respected, appreciated, and free to be (and bring to work) their best authentic selves because they belong in a place where they can thrive. It also means that MRI is committed to taking active steps to seek to make its industry at large more diverse, equitable, and inclusive as well. In connection with this commitment, MRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains anti-harassment, anti-bullying, and other applicable policies.
Our total rewards may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plan Options
- Paid Time Off, when eligible
- Flexi Fridays (knock 2.5 hours off of your day on a Friday 6 (six) times a year)
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unique perks such as a wedding limo, giveaways, holiday-themed celebrations, service awards, and much more…
- Variety of community engagement opportunities