MRI Software is seeking an experienced social media / communications and paid media specialist to help execute our social media, internal communications, and performance media strategies.
In this role, you will work with other global marketing team members as well as external marketing agencies to develop and implement creative, witty and engaging social media campaigns that increase brand awareness and generate buyer interest in MRI Software’s wide array of solutions around the globe. You will also work with key department stakeholders across the global organization to create and distribute timely, relevant and captivating communications to employees as part of the overall internal communications strategy.
You will be responsible for implementing paid media strategies and programs, with the focus on improving channel performance and cost performance by maintaining accurate tracking and reports. You enjoy analyzing the numbers as well as formulating ad copies that drives better results. You should be familiar with campaign tracking set-up to for LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Use social media marketing tools daily to create and maintain the company’s brand and social presence
- Work with marketing professionals to develop integrated social media marketing campaigns
- Interact with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyze the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identify strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Research social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Manage social media employee advocacy platform
- Track key metrics for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Craft and distribute internal communications as part of the internal communications strategy
- Responsible for implementing Paid media strategy and programs of work
- Responsible for increasing performance in paid media channels based on strategic objectives
- Analyse Paid and social media campaign performance and deliver regular reporting with optimisation recommendations.
- Work closely with internal teams and external agencies where required to deliver campaigns.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in social marketing and internal communications and paid media experience
- You have experience with project management tools like Asana, Smartsheet or similar
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- You can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline
- You have incredible attention to detail and demonstrate good organizational and management skills
- You are proficient in social media management tools such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite or similar
- You have proven expertise and experience using and managing all social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and others.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful paid media results across Facebook, LinkedIn, native ad platforms and Terminus (is a bonus).
- You bring passion, wit and creativity to your social media campaigns to accomplish desired business results
- You have experience working with marketing demand generation teams to create compelling social media posts that support campaign and conversation objectives
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, with experience using both to implement successful internal communications programs
- You approach your writing with journalistic curiosity, which allows you to easily learn about new topics the translate them into easily consumable internal communications
- Someone who lives and breathes digital marketing who loves copy and isn’t afraid of numbers. You think performance ads is sexy, audience segmentation is gorgeous, and attribution is the panacea.
- Work with a well-established marketing team in Sydney, Melbourne, the US, UK and New Zealand
- Exposure to regional and global campaigns with an established global leader with an extensive suite of integrated brands and solution in Proptech
- Flexible working arrangements
- Central CBD location –opposite the Ivy precinct, Wynyard
- Flexible working arrangements
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture – checkout the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.