- Lead execution of coordinated multi-channel campaigns across a set of digital tactics (i.e. SEM, review site listings, display advertising, social media, account-based marketing etc.) that align with MRI’s strategic objectives in the North American market
- Manage performance and ROI of North American digital marketing budget
- Identify opportunities for strategic SEO improvement across MRI’s portfolio of sites and collaborate with content marketing team to implement recommendations
- Optimize MRI’s marketing tech stack, including ABM, chat, lead capture and marketing automation platforms
- Collaborate with regional digital marketers within the global Marketing team to ensure there is a cohesive creation, execution and testing/optimization strategy to increase digital engagement
- Engage with Sales and Sales Development teams to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of marketing programs
- Manage the selection of agencies and third-party vendors as necessary
- Track record of driving measurable success through B2B digital marketing
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience; familiarity with real estate industry and/or software marketing a plus
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with: Marketing Automation (Pardot a plus), CRM (SalesForce a plus), Account-Based Marketing, Online Advertising (SEM, Display, Retargeting, etc.), and referral sites (Capterra, SoftwareAdvice, G2 Crowd, etc.)
- Goal-oriented towards key metrics including pipeline impact (creating and acceleration)
- BA/BS degree in a Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or equivalent field experience
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, India and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.