- Develop coordinated digital marketing campaigns, including online promotion and account-based marketing elements, that align with MRI’s strategic objectives in the North American market
- Serve as a subject matter expert on MRI’s marketing tech stack, including chat, ABM, and marketing automation platforms
- Collaborate with global Marketing team to ensure there is a cohesive creation, execution and testing/optimization strategy to increase digital engagement
- Communicate and educate Marketing leadership with regard to new and planned campaigns and activities, including global, regional and local programs
- Track record of driving measurable success through B2B digital marketing
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience; familiarity with real estate industry and/or software marketing a plus
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with: Marketing Automation (Pardot a plus), CRM (SalesForce a plus), Account-Based Marketing, Online Advertising (SEM, Display, Retargeting, etc.), Google Analytics, etc.
- Goal-oriented towards key metrics including pipeline impact (creating and acceleration)
- BA/BS degree in a Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or equivalent field experience
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!