About the role:
We are seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer to work within our newly formed DevOps team. You will help us build industry leading Azure and automation solutions whilst collaborating with a network of talented engineers across the globe.
Essential Functions Include:
- Build and improve CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps.
- Develop PowerShell scripts.
- Lead deployment of major releases.
- Help troubleshoot Azure issues and liaise with MS support where necessary.
- Query Sumo logs for troubleshooting, alerts and metrics.
- Maintain and improve DevOps services written in C#.
- Document process improvements and how to guides.
- Help us consistently improve processes.
- Communicate technical issues and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Compare, contrast and prioritize among alternative approaches to meet objectives.
- Use judgment to suggest approaches that optimize among customer needs, business constraints, and technical realities.
- Peer review code for technical accuracy, standards, and functional compliance to the design.
- Provides technical assistance and technical training to other departments and peers as required.
- Mentor/coach other engineers on methods and techniques.