The Database Administrator provides quality, professional product support that results in a high degree of internal and external Client Satisfaction. This includes assessing, documenting and resolving Client issues within an inbound contact center. Responds to complex inquiries of a technical or functional nature which may be routine. Typically supports platform and product issues. Handles problem resolutions that may require follow-up and / or escalation to a higher level of expertise. Requires working knowledge of company, products, and/or services.
• Responds to inbound requests from all channels (phone, portal, e-case) within prescribed service levels
• Identify, assess criticality and prioritize resolution of all new and existing issues •
• Monitors, documents, and manages the resolution process in a timely manner, while effectively communicating status with the Client to maintain a high rate of Client Satisfaction
• Offer accurate and efficient resolutions to cases, escalating to higher level of expertise for assistance as required.
• May participate with other internal groups on key projects and initiatives that impact SaaS, On Premise or Corporate IT
• Participates in the Knowledge Management process through creation and use of materials
• Adheres to all MRI Software policies and procedures
• Confidently executes Azure DevOps pipelines to Install, Configure and Upgrade SaaS Client environments. Investigating powershell errors and escalating to Release Engineering when necessary in a timely manner
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
• Understands the flow of data within product and processes and can apply to problem solving
• Demonstrates intermediate SQL knowledge and can perform data manipulation of a non-routine nature using SQL tools
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
• Technical certifications and/or equivalent training required
• Experience supporting enterprise software required
• Oracle Database Administration within a development or production environment
• Oracle SQL (DML and DDL) and PL/SQL (Functions, Procedures, Packages, variables) scripting
CORE TECHNICAL PLATFORMS:
• Oracle 11g, 12c or 19c
• Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
• Microsoft SharePoint (Configuration / Administration)
• Microsoft SQL Server (RDBMS, Reporting Services and Integration Services)
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.