MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers a comprehensive and truly configurable solution, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 40 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients. Originally founded in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A., the company has offices in Toronto, London, Sydney, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
– Work in a team environment to provide knowledge of the following RDBM systems support:
– Progress Openedge – Must Have
– MariaDB – Must Have
– Knowledge of databases as it relates to:
– Performance troubleshooting
– Responsible for upgrades, performance monitoring, installations, managing replication, diagnosing system problems, disaster recovery testing and maintaining user accessibility.
– The ability to function in assignments, perform health checks, code tuning, high availability functions and data migrations that includes on call support, services, and troubleshooting.
– Ability to work independently of all other team members.
– Implement new or modify existing procedures for the administration of RDBM systems listed above for objects such as databases, tables and indexes with approval from client(s) and with guidance from product development groups.
– Build and maintain capacity forecasts for all database systems working with internal technical staff and business partners.
– Weekly and Monthly reporting on metrics, outages, project plans, availability and capacity to senior management.
– Work with systems support to guide the installation and testing of new versions of database versions and related software products.
– Suggest and implement technologies to support global databases in a 24x7x365 environment.
– Ability to work off-hours to enact changes when necessary.
– Functions as on-call or backup for other staff members to provide Level 2 support.
– Provide documentation of configurations, project updates as well as alerting notification and resolution steps.
– Knowledge of scripting language for automating tasks.
– BS in Communications Engineering, Math, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent relevant experience
– Working experience in complex IT operational environments in various aspects of design, engineering, analysis and testing and ongoing support for their technical area.
– Working knowledge of current trends and techniques for their technical track, including:
– Installation and configuration techniques
– Standard protocols
– Design implications
– Strong scripting experience
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort, and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.