MRI Software is seeking a Customer Support Agent in our Edina, MN office! This is an inbound customer service role. This role involves offering support via phone, email or online case submission. In this position, you will be the primary point of contact for a broad variety of customers and applicants, assisting with a wide range of questions and issues. You will be relied on to empathize with our clients/applicants and use your troubleshooting and problem solving skills to meet their needs and deliver a consistent, professional experience. Working closely with other team members, this role is essential to drive customer satisfaction and to meet company service standards.
- Ability to work in an inbound call center with an ever-changing environment while providing a one call resolution process.
- Facilitate interactions with customers and applicants with the ability to offer a quick and effective resolution to the caller’s needs.
- Establish processes to quickly identify a solution to the customer’s inquiry while providing support to other team members as needed.
- Ability to work effectively with other team members and departments to implement strategies to increase productivity and overall client experience.
- Experience interacting directly with clients/customers in a professional setting
- Familiarity with client services platforms such as Salesforce
- High School or Equivalent
- Detail Oriented with a High Attention to detail
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.