MRI Software is looking for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to help support clients using our RentPayment product! As a CSR you will provide assistance to residents for all issues relating to payments. This role involves providing support via phone, chat or online case submission. Working closely with the technical and client services teams, this role is essential to drive customer satisfaction and to meet company service standards.
- Handling of inbound and outbound calls
- Monitors and documents the resolution process in a timely manner, while effectively communicating status
- Maintain a high rate of Client Satisfaction
- Assist other technical support teams as needed
- Adheres to all MRI Software and Global Client Support policies and procedures
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- Experience interacting directly with clients/customers
- Familiarity with a client services platform such as Zendesk or Salesforce, preferred
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Professional communication skills
- Dependable, reliable and courteous
Experience & Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in support of a product, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience required
- High speed internet connection required while working remotely
- Professional work environment away from ambient noise
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.