As a Solution Consultant, you will become a product expert, have a deep understanding of customer goals and use cases and ensure that new clients derive value from our platform. With enthusiasm and clarity, you will coach and educate our clients on how to best leverage our product, troubleshoot questions related to the platform or underlying client data and ensure that our clients are delighted by their Leverton experience. We are looking for Solution Consultants who are passionate about customers and the ways in which they use technology to drive results.
· Understanding the purpose of the project (data extraction, data validation, integration etc)
· Importation and organization of documents / doc sorting / doc preparation on the Leverton platform
· Project management / project plan creation
· Scoping custom abstraction template in order to define the Leverton data points that will be utilized in the abstraction to meet the project’s requirements
· Scoping custom reports and sending them to GPS technical consultants in the form of technical specifications (ideally in pseudo code)
· Regular cadence calls with clients throughout the course of the project implementation
· Discussing missing documents and how they will be handled in the abstraction process
· Perform quality assurance testing on custom outputs produced by technical consultants
· Setting up the POC/Live project on the Leverton platform and creating the extraction template
· New user creation / user deactivation for clients
· Speaking directly with service provider(s) that is assigned to the project and regular cadence with service provider PMs during implementation
· Implementation closure – sign off from client that everything is implemented and get feedback on process
· Solution Consultants will have access to and some familiarity with the target MRI systems to which data from Leverton is exported e.g. ProLease, Horizon and PMX client systems
· Track, manage and drive resolution of escalations with client and internal resources
· Building process documentation and process optimization
· Work with the rest of the GPS team to develop industry leading processes and best practices for delivering success to clients
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills that show enthusiasm, energy, and poise
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management skills
· A record of success and have experience working with enterprise-level accounts
· You are exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and process driven, and can successfully manage multiple competing responsibilities at the same time
· Ability to work with technical and functional business teams to get things done
· You love technology and understand how it’s best used. Wanting to learn more about AI is a plus!
· BA/BS required; 1-2 years of work experience minimum
· Not required, but nice to have: Knowledge of APIs, machine learning, SQL, data models, non-English languages, and legal/paralegal experience
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.