· Working with latest cloud technologies and with providers themselves to create and support cloud solutions for the MRI products and services.
· Global Focus. Engaging with various IT leaders as well as Product Development groups to build complete solutions and implement new services.
· Work to enhance MRI’s Cloud and DevOps capabilities, and improve operational processes.
· Leading a team of Cloud/DevOps individuals based in South Africa and working closely with the UK and US teams.
· Management responsibility for the South African Database Administrators.Member of the EMEA IT Management Team
· Hands On with Cloud Technology – building standards, reviewing existing set ups and helping merge in new acquisitions
· Optimizing solutions to improve performance, function or costs
· Line Management of 5 individuals, but team is growing so expect to recruit. Also work with existing South Africa IT management to ensure commonality of approach and recruitment as well as working with regional and global leadership for resource management and development.
· Act as one of our Subject Matter Expert for Cloud topics
· Ensure security is the cornerstone of the designs, services and implementations
· Work with other MRI teams to jointly deliver projects as well as being able to work as individual to complete smaller tasks.
• 5 years minimum experience of leading/managing a team of 5+ members
• Certifications and experience deploying Microsoft Azure systems and services
• Experience in DevOps/Cloud Engineering tasks and scripting (Terraform) as well as working to ensure security configurations and processes are utilized, identifying risks and ensuring compliance with recognized standards.
• Good Documentation skills
• Team player with Problem Solving, ‘Can-do’ Mindset and a client centric focus
• Kupernetes, AWS, Linux, Oracle, MS SQL and Docker experience all advantageous
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2500 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.