As a member of our Training team, you will be responsible for coordinating and delivering CallMaX trainings for both new and existing clients. We are seeking an articulate, energetic, upbeat and inspirational individual with the ability to engage audiences across multiple regions, utilizing various methods to ensure successful delivery. Must have a strong phone presence and excellent written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Training and Development, Education, Psychology, or a related field; or equivalent work experience in lieu of.
• Previous training experience in a professional business environment including instructional design, program design & development, and training technologies.
• Ability to design, implement, coordinate and conduct training programs in a professional business environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with an engaging demeanor commensurate with positive adult learning
• Articulate, energetic, upbeat and inspirational with the ability to engage an audience across various methods.
• Strong organizational, planning, project management, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required.
• Able to manage multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadlines
• Expert in multi-tasking, organizing and prioritizing is critical
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1400 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.