Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Client Support Interns will primarily assist with general support operational activities, learn to navigate Salesforce, and assist with live client support calls and cases. As part of this program, intern will also be mentored by the Director of Client Support and have the opportunity to participate in the complete implementation process of new clients.
• Assist Operations team with implementations and cleanup activities
• Assist client support teams with client follow ups
• Participate in the Script writing process
• Assist Music On Hold department with remote client equipment installation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Completion of two years of college at an accredited university
• Actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Accounting, Communication or Information Technology related field
Based outside Cleveland, Ohio, MRI Software is a global company with offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.