Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software company is seeking a Client Support Agent to provide front-line telephone and email-based support to external clients of our accounting and property management solutions!
Take the next step in your career and utilise your passion for technology and willingness to learn to deliver quality service. You will be provided with training, ongoing learning opportunities and support in this varied role.
Working with our clients on a daily basis, you will utilise your problem solving ability and outstanding communication skills. Tap into your trust accounting and/or property management knowledge to help our clients get the most from our growing product ProLease. In addition, for the right person there will be room to progress further down the track.
Essential Functions Include:
- Provide front-line support and communicate with clients directly in a confident and professional manner
- Assist ProLease users online to resolve support tickets, in a timely and effective manner
- Contribute to product documentation and ability to convey information in a concise and effective manner
- Assist in the testing of new features and enhancements
- Provide project support to the broader Client Service Team
- Take ownership of Client issues and proactively follow them up to resolution
- Record all ticket details including problem and solutions in a CRM
- 1-2 years experience in using Trust Accounting Software
- Experience within the Property Management/Strata industry is highly regarded
- Ability to learn new technology and evolve with Product development is required
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (esp. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A can do attitude and a desire to learn and grow
- Proven experience of your problem solving ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Flexibility and passion for delivering outstanding service
- Previous experience operating cloud based technology is highly desirable
- Flexible working arrangements
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture – checkout the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
- Tuition & Gym Reimbursement
- Employee recognition programmes – Circle of Excellence and Service Awards
- Flexi Fridays (knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday!)
- Annual performance-related bonus
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.