We are looking for a Customer Support hero to join our fast-growing team. Working alongside the support team you will be answering support queries that come into the call centre.
Client Support Agent to provide front-line telephone and email-based support to external clients of our accounting and property management solutions!
Working with our clients on a daily basis, you will utilise your problem solving ability and outstanding communication skills. Tap into your trust accounting and/or property management knowledge to help our clients get the most from our growing product . In addition, for the right person there will be room to progress further down the track.
Essential Functions Include:
- Provide front-line support and communicate with clients directly in a confident and professional manner
- Assist Palace users online to resolve support tickets, in a timely and effective manner
- Contribute to product documentation and ability to convey information in a concise and effective manner
- Assist in the testing of new features and enhancements
- Provide project support to the broader Client Service Team
- Take ownership of Client issues and proactively follow them up to resolution
- Record all ticket details including problem and solutions in a CRM
- 2 years of experience in using Property Management Software (preferably Palace)
- Experience within the Property Management industry is highly regarded
- Ability to learn new technology and evolve with Product development is required
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (esp. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A can do attitude and a desire to learn and grow
- Proven experience of your problem solving ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Flexibility and passion for delivering outstanding service
- Previous experience operating cloud based technology is highly desirable
- Flexible working arrangements
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture – check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
- Tuition & Gym Reimbursement
- Employee recognition programs – Circle of Excellence and Service Awards
- 6x Flexi Fridays (knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday!)
- Annual performance-related bonus
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.