The Client Success Specialist is a member of MRI’s Global Client Services organization reporting to the Manager, Client Success. They will be responsible for supporting the Client Success team by providing analysis, reporting and follow up on activities; in addition to managing some of MRI’s SMB (small-medium business) clients. The Client Success Specialist will bring strong organization and communication skills with a client-centric mindset.
- Execute daily and weekly reports to gain an understanding of client related activities
- Monitor client centric KPIs and work with Client Success Managers on accounts with red flags
- Monitor Client Success inbox and triage requests
- Track activities related to improving client satisfaction and report on progress and outcomes
- Help identify reporting and process improvements
- Contribute to the coordination of User Group activities
- Work with a group of clients to ensure their issues have visibility within MRI and action plans are in place
- Strong organization skills with the ability to deal with multiple responsibilities
- Advanced written and verbal communication
- Advanced Excel skills
- Technically savvy
- Nice to have: client facing or project management experience
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.