The Client Success Manager is a key role within MRI’s Client facing teams and are responsible for developing strategic client relationships that promote high retention and loyalty. Responsible for ROI-focused onboarding, effective product adoption, great client engagement and value realization, the CSM works every day as our client’s advocate. They work with clients to maximize the use of MRI Software solutions by offering a consultative approach and being their trusted advisor in all interactions.
Working together with Account Management, Professional Services and Client Support teams to ensure success. They need to be especially skilled at building relationships with their clients and within MRI and have an obsessive focus on client satisfaction and representing the voice of the client.
- Develop strong ongoing relationships with key client stakeholders and representatives
- Lead the client through ROI-focused onboarding, identifying key business goals from the start of their client journey
- Promote important product releases and features to clients to ensure they understand how to maximize value
- Recommend training paths to ensure client’s strong understanding of the features and functionality available
- Using MRI’s best practices and tools, monitor and manage health, satisfaction, and adoption for assigned accounts
- Conduct scheduled check-in calls with key stakeholders, adds value to every client interaction through promotion of complementary products, features and functionality, communication of best practices
- Conduct regular strategic reviews with clients on system usage to make recommendation on enhanced usage, opportunities to drive more value with their investment and ideas on expanded use
- Work to understand adoption opportunities and opportunities to maximize value
- Bring the voice of the client to the Product organization for future product enhancement recommendations
- Monitor and proactively initiate escalation mechanisms for issues reported by assigned accounts as appropriate
- Attend industry events, tradeshows, user conferences and networks with clients to understand our industry, competitive landscape, and to stay on top of trends
- Regularly research companies by using through websites, new sources, and other tools to stay connected with current priorities and trends. Align system value and usage to those priorities.
- Collaborate internally to make sure the client’s needs are met, speaking up and advocating for client throughout MRI Software
- Continually assess processes and best practices to identify improvement opportunities and work with Global Client Success team to incorporate improvements
- Stay up to date on MRI solutions and integrations to allow for productive interactions internally and with your clients
- 5+ years’ experience in Client Success, Account Management, Sales, or Professional Services
- 2+ years’ experience in Real Estate or Financial industries
- Exceptional communication skills: both written and verbal
- Requires a well-rounded set of competencies encompassing industry/business/job knowledge, technical skill, client focus, professional accountability, emotional intelligence, prioritization, teamwork, and drive & self-direction
- Requires a strong team player with leadership skills to work effectively with peers and other internal stakeholders towards common goals
- Must be well organized, have a driven nature, able to prioritize, and detail oriented to ensure clients are always the priority and consistently serviced with excellence.
- Must be able to represent MRI Software solutions equally well to C-Level executives and operational support staff
- Technically savvy
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2600 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.