We are looking to add an Operations Analyst to join our Customer Support team based in Cornelius, NC, just outside of Charlotte! The Operations Analyst is a critical member of the Customer Support team and is responsible for providing excellent internal and external customer service. The Operations Analyst assists customers with technical and non-technical issues when using our products and services. The Operations Analyst investigates customer problems, resolves customer queries, communicates steps to reproduce problems to the AMTdirect Product and Technology teams, and provides prompt communication to customers on the status of outstanding issues. The ideal candidate for this position has strong analytical troubleshooting skills, the ability to communicate effectively and is highly collaborative with a curiosity to learn and evolve his/her skills. This candidate will report to the VP Client Support.
MRI Software recently acquired AMTdirect (AMT), a North Carolina-based provider of lease accounting, lease administration and facilities management solutions for corporate occupiers and lessees. Clients across a wide range of industries use AMT’s technology to organize and manage their lease portfolios while ensuring compliance with global lease accounting standards, such as FASB, IASB, and GASB.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide product and customer support for inbound inquiries and tickets, providing support to resolve any issues and ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
- Resolve both technical and non-technical issues for customers, ensuring proper documentation and follow up on all tickets.
- Respond to and complete requests from other Support team members who are unable to resolve issues requiring more in-depth technical analysis.
- Provide updates to outstanding tickets and communicate resolutions to appropriate parties.
- Prioritize and close tickets, providing timely and thorough communication with customers and internal team members on the status of all tickets.
- Develop technical subject matter expertise on the software applications supported
- Continue to improve technical and customer service skills through continuing education and certifications.
- Work closely with other Support and Product team members to identify and diagnose complex technical and product issues across AMT systems and platforms.
- Escalate issues to management as appropriate
- Ensure key metrics and SLAs are achieved using Zendesk, including first reply time, full time to resolution, and CSAT among others.
- Approach support with a proactive attitude, a desire to seek root cause, in-depth analysis, and commitment to reducing inefficiencies