MRI’s Occupier operation is a significant contributor to the overall revenue of the professional services team and to the success of MRI’s clients’ use of our enterprise solutions. To ensure the continued and growing pipeline of services work into the team the GPS team needs a role dedicated to, and motivated by, this growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering client administrative tasks within either a services, sales or similar department. The role will require scoping, quoting, Statements of Work writing, documenting details for departmental review and input.
Based within Occupier GPS, this client facing role involves working closely with Project Managers, Consultants, Account Managers and other internal stakeholders to identify and close service opportunities and to help MRI’s existing clients derive maximum value from their software investment. The role will look for market trends, learn from deliveries made elsewhere – in other Optimisation contexts as well as new business – to pitch new ideas and campaigns to MRI’s clients with the goal of mutual success.
• To meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly GPS service order targets
• To qualify opportunities, determine enquiry status and assess prospect value
• Forecast GPS Occupier service order opportunities
• To facilitate & issue documents such as Statements of Work and Recurring Service Agreements
• To keep an accurate ongoing record of, and report on, all enquiry activity and manage the sales pipeline
• To manage enquiries via a timetable of agreed follow-ups
• To assist with follow-up campaigns on designated marketing programs and initiatives
• Project handovers to the GPS delivery teams
• Work in close co-operation with the GPS Occupier Leadership Team
• To undertake company and GPS projects as directed
• Prior experience in Sales, Account Management or Client Success Management
• Preferably three years’ experience in the industry (general real estate)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
• Very strong commercial awareness and understanding of the real estate industry
• Thrive under pressure and be comfortable working towards a services booking target
• Ambitious self-starter with a confident & outgoing personality who is not afraid to experience sales setbacks as well as be motivated by the desire to learn and earn
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.