MRI Software is seeking a Client Manager for our Software Services team in Atlanta, GA! This individual will be the main and sole contact for various clients. The Client Manager is responsible for providing support and professional services to clients, hosting conference calls, and aiding in any needs the client may have in regards to our software.
- Serve as point person for all client communications; including periodic update calls, training, & misc. requests.
- Act as client liaison between Software Enabled Services and IT teams.
- Provide software support for clients; including configuration, database maintenance, and database queries.
- Identify opportunities to sell additional products and services, follow through on specification creation/enhancement designs, and testing
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance/Real Estate preferred).
- 1-2 years of experience in a software services or customer relationship role.
- Professional communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Accounting knowledge and/or Real Estate Industry knowledge preferred.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.