MRI is looking for a highly motivated individual to develop, grow, and manage Channel Partnerships for MRI’s Visitor Management solution.
This position requires a high energy individual that can manage multiple touch points and create strong relationships internally and externally across the organization and work collaboratively to execute new partnerships and grow revenues from existing partners, including cross selling other relevant MRI solutions to the Channel.
Applicants should have experience in partnership and channel development, business development and sales. Other responsibilities include developing and delivering presentations, engaging and interacting with executives at partners for relationship and governance management. This role will report directly to The Channel leader for MRI’s Visitor Management solutions.
The role will require exceptional interpersonal skills, critical thinking, executive presence, team player mentality and strong business acumen. An understanding of Enterprise Software and Service as a Service (SaaS) sales is a plus.
- Working with the Channel Team to drive partnerships that result in incremental revenue selling Visitor Management
- Responsible for partner revenue goals and revenue growth
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Partner’s business objectives and effectively communicate and align with MRI to drive incremental growth.
- Develop strong relations and advocates with key decision makers on the partner side as well as internally in MRI to support growth of our business.
- Work with the Channel team to identify new business opportunities with or through partners, develop plans for how MRI can leverage these and gain agreement with requisite stakeholders on execution.
- Work with the Marketing and the Channel team to develop presentations and materials to support sales through partner network.
- Provide basic product demonstrations to potential partner clients
- Work with the Channel Team to manage the on-boarding of new channel partners including portal setup, and partner training.
- Support the channel partners’ go to market relationship, engagement strategy and alignment at all levels of WhosOnLocation.
- Collaborate on Go to Market plans including target accounts/markets, and sales strategies. Work with enablement teams to provide training and enablement for respective channel partners as appropriate Report on Partner monthly forecasting Monthly calls with Channel Partners
- Hold and meet Partner sales quota for each quarter.
- A bachelor’s degree (graduate degree a plus) as well as 2 years’ experience in managing complex relationships with one or more of the following skills:
- An understanding of and practical experience in partnership development and management.
- Strategy, business planning formulation and execution experience, with measurable result.
- Ability to identify a value-added relationship that is complementary in nature and drives revenue for both parties.
- A team player that can work cross functionally with sales, marketing and product teams
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain trust and credibility
- Ability to deliver effective diplomatic communications as well as handle sensitive information and materials in a confidential manner
- Passion to win, entrepreneurial, high energy, responsive, and results-driven self-starter
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence
- Be proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English
- Some general and administrative responsibilities including document creation, file organization and partner reporting
- Prior knowledge in selling SaaS based solutions is a plus.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.