We are expanding quickly and are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and determined individual to lead a team of BI developers responsible for the design, creation and maintenance of BI applications and reports that will drive innovation and business efficiency.
We are seeking a passionate and talented Team Lead with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within BI development, across multiple work streams. This role requires hands-on development experience to develop and support MRI’s BI capabilities. Good knowledge of development techniques and methodologies is essential. Your primary focus will be working on the ongoing development and support of an enterprise BI solution. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
· Develop software solutions to meet specified requirements.
· Investigate and resolve support issues that require technical attention
· Deliver a high standard of software quality with minimal defects/bugs
· Produce technical documentation for the new developments
· Attend Scrum meetings and share the progress of in-flight work items
· Collaborate with colleagues while developing new functionality to reduce overlaps
· Keep up-to-date on emerging technology and provide suggestions/recommendations for improvements
· Strive for continuous improvement through adhering to Development Best Practice
· Understanding of software development lifecycle and high level of technical ability
· Able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and professional conduct
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· A passion for providing high-quality software
· Assist the Support and QA team as required to resolve issues/bugs
· Approachable personality and able to communicate effectively and professionally
· Good problem-solving techniques and a willingness to learn
· Adhering to the company coding standards and the approved technologies
· Excellent experience of ETL tools, especially in SSIS
· Excellent Database skills – writing stored procedures/Functions/Cursors – DB Tuning
· Experience in Reporting – Business Objects/SSRS would be beneficial
· Experience/Knowledge on Cloud services
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modelling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.