MRI Software is seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to join our team in Atlanta, GA! This individual will work with the Global Professional Services team to define key business metrics and analytic needs for implementation, including dashboards and overall reporting solutions
Essential functions include:
- Assist in optimizing SQL queries for the performance enhancement of variable reports
- Understand the structure of data and create/alter SQL functions, views and stored procedures
- Create, update and maintain documentation of information requirements, attributes and metrics
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related technical bachelor’s degree
- 0 to 2 years of experience with Databases and Reports developments.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1700 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.