The Business Intelligence Analyst will play a critical part in maturing the strategic approach of the sales organization strategy toward cross-functional alignment, forecasting discipline, reporting and analytics, and compensation planning. The role will be focused on reporting automation, data investigation, and the delivery of business insights that drive the top and bottom line. This is a high visibility position within Sales Performance and Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate business cases for process and structural improvements to sales and sales support systems.
- Leverage disparate and conflicting data sources to create coherent and comprehensive reporting and insights packages.
- Automate systems and tools to enable speed to scale that keeps pace with the organization.
- Demonstrate initiative and comfort working with ambiguous requirements to provide reliable solutions to stakeholders.
- Support other SPO teammates with data retrieval and transformation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree; additional degrees and certifications a plus
- 3-5+ Years progressive Experience in Enterprise Software Sales Operations, Finance, or Accounting
- Excellent knowledge of SQL (subqueries, temp tables, unions, etc.); proficiency with SFDC APEX a plus
- Expertise with data visualization (preference for PowerBI) and coding languages within them (e.g., DAX)
- Strong Salesforce.com user (build custom reports, understand objects, workflows, and validation rules)
- Executive level presence with ability to communicate concisely at multiple organizational levels
- Strong Presentation Skills – expert MS Office user (especially PowerPoint)
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.