Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
MRI Software is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team in Auckland, New Zealand! To accommodate our growth, we are seeking experienced Business to Business sales professional to generate new and recurring revenues through the sales and marketing of MRI’s customizable applications. This is a great opportunity for dynamic, aggressive sales professionals that are driven to hunt for new business and have a proven track record for employing a consultative sales approach.
- This position is a stand-alone Business Development position in Auckland (heavily supported by the Sydney HQ and your local Customer Success counter-part), taking ownership of the whole NZ market.
- Plenty of independence and opportunity to make the role your own! The success (and size of your paycheck!) dependent on your own drive.
- Supported by the marketing team, you will have end to end responsibility of the new business lifecycle – the complete hunter / gatherer remit/
As a BDM you will:
- Generate new business, prospecting, conducting market analysis, selling the company’s software and services offerings
- Deliver sales presentations to prospects, including product demonstrations.
- Act as an “industry expert”, consulting with prospective clients to provide assistance with their unique, critical business issues and strategic initiatives.
- Develop and implement integrated sales strategies in conjunction with other business units on shared opportunities.
- Handle the contracting process and simple sales negotiations.
- Monitor and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Exceed assigned annual sales quota.