To accommodate our growth, we are seeking experienced Business to Business sales professionals to generate new and recurring revenues through the sales and marketing of PMX and Investment Modeling/ Strategic Planning software applications. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic and confident individual to further their career by learning to sell aggressively into new business opportunities via a consultative sales approach.
As an MRI Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Driving and managing the entire sales process – targeting top prospects, identifying client solutions, building and maintaining customer relationships, performing software demonstrations, negotiating and closing opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Generating new business by leveraging existing relationships, prospecting, conducting market analysis, selling the company’s software and services offerings
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to proactively identify and sell new opportunities.
- Handle the contracting process and simple sales negotiations.
- Acting as an “industry expert”, consulting with prospective clients to provide assistance with their unique, critical business issues and strategic initiatives.
- Conducting software demonstrations and promoting MRI at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Working with the sales team to share ideas, knowledge and new business development strategies.
- Achieving or exceeding sales quota.
- Grow and maintain an accurate pipeline to support assigned quota.
- Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Deliver sales presentations to prospects, including product demonstrations.
- Design and recommend sales and marketing programs and set short and long-term sales strategies for targeted prospects.
- Monitor and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Prepare and submit sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed opportunity, including prospects, for the region.
- Proactively prospect for new sales opportunities.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- 3+ or more years of software sales experience in business products or services and managing a territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline or equivalent training in business or sales management, and 1-5 years of sales experience.
- Experience in selling software and/or knowledge of the Real Estate industry preferred as well as the ability to network within the industry.
- Knowledge of products, software pricing practices, selling skills, personal computers and various software application skills is helpful.
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business over a sustained period, exceeding sales targets with ability to demonstrate software to potential users.
- Marketing orientation with the ability to develop strong marketing strategies to edge out the competition.
- Excellent understanding of the end user business and issues or the ability to apply unrelated knowledge to the Real Estate Industry.
- Ability to push past rejection to achieve results.
- Demonstrated computer systems knowledge, including web technologies, CRM, employee self-service, a general understanding of larger business system applications.
- Planning skills to determine and meet departmental objectives.
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
- Ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with multiple high-level priorities.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- MRI is an industry leader that has experienced double digit revenue growth year over year
- We provide great internal sales support including marketing support
- Over 95% client retention
- Base salary and commission
- Work with state-of-the-art AI SaaS Solution
- Sitting on top of hundreds of MRI clients who are just waiting to be sold to
About the business:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.