The MRI Software Partner Connect program is experiencing significant growth and record breaking client adoption. By designing, building and delivering world-class API integrations to partner applications, the MRI Partner Connect program provides our clients with flexibility and choice to solve their needs and optimize their business. MRI Software is seeking a highly motivated individual with a proven track record blending project management, sales, product management, and negotiation skills for our Business Development Associate role in our Solon office. This individual must be a self-starter and ready to roll up his/her sleeves to learn about customer businesses and partner offerings. Travel and on-site presence may be needed.
Essential functions include:
- Liaise with various aspects of the business to identify product feature and market gaps for potential new partners to fill, including new market verticals; make recommendations for partnering strategies
- Set and manage strategic partner expectations and act as a conduit between Partners, Product Management, Sales, and Support teams through acquisition and onboarding
- Assess prospective partners’ value and revenue potential as well as their vitality and corporate health for long term value within Partner Connect
- Responsible for both inbound and outbound lead referrals
- Create and deliver internal training on partner integrations
- Champion our partners internally and be the voice of MRI externally
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.