Are you searching for a role that empowers you to take ownership of your work and drive successful, highly visible business outcomes? If so, the Business Analyst position, based in our Global Headquarters in Solon, Ohio, could be a phenomenal fit for you! MRI is seeking a highly motivated individual to work cross-functionally across our general and administrative teams (Talent, Facilities, Legal, IT, Finance, etc.) to evolve business processes and ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of our M&A efforts. In this role, the BA will support various M&A initiatives, interacting with key business stakeholders on various projects supporting our strategic growth initiatives.
- Support the G&A team during due diligence, integration planning & execution.
- Own the data management workstream during M&A projects with a focus on data integrity, analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop M&A to improve business processes, find opportunities for greater efficiency, plan and document ideal to-be state solutions, as well as support data management, analysis and reporting; evolving the M&A playbook and tools
- Partner with the M&A Integration team on project management needs for systems implementations / improvements
- “Roll up your sleeves” by serving as a support to the project managers as required; develop or update plans / timelines, follow-up on details, communicate status, and coordinate / rally teams where needed.
- Interact across business teams to ensure dependencies are tackled in a timely fashion; understand and articulate considerations (balance business needs and potential constraints).
- Produce ad hoc analyses with quick turnarounds based on business requests.
- Assist with M&A reporting and other success metrics on all deals.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in lieu of
- Proven experience in data management, defining requirements and using data metrics to draw business insights
- Advanced modeling skills
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and data prestation) and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate across teams
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing projects in a fast paced environment timely, accurately and with strong attention to detail, with continuous communication of progress updates to stakeholders
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, United Arab Emirates and Ireland, with over 2500 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.