MRI Software is looking for a Business Analyst to join the Services and Support Operations team. This role will work closely with the Professional Services and Client Support teams, as well as other departments across the organization. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, detail and process oriented individual focused on meeting the needs of a growing and dynamic team.
- Analyze data and produce effective reports for the Professional Services and Client Support teams
- Provide Professional Services and Client Support teams with the tools to enable success
- Assist new Professional Services and Client Support leaders by providing training and insight to the partnership with the operations team
- Ensure employees within the Professional Services and Client Support teams are adhering to existing processes
- Work with Professional Services and Client Support teams to improve existing processes
- Update existing SOPs as new processes and procedures are developed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a focus on data analytics or equivalent degree/experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PPT)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions
- Ability to prioritize and assist with multiple projects at once
- Comfortable with limited client interaction if necessary
- Willingness to adapt as priorities change throughout the business
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.