MRI Software is seeking a Bookkeeper to join our team! This individual will review, create and complete accurate and timely financial records for accounting services clients of Lindsey Software, An MRI Software Company. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs monthly and annual bookkeeping duties as assigned;
- Analyzes accounting records of financial statements to assess accuracy, completeness and conformity with Lindsey accounting standards
- Works in support of meeting accounting standards for individual and team base metrics of books in-house, 30 days in-house, average days in house metrics
- 2 plus years of accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Experience working with Public Housing Authorities a plus
- Public accounting firm experience a plus
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Previous experience of general accounting, GAAP
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.