MRI Software is currently seeking an Asset Manager to join our team in our Boston, MA office! The Asset Manager will work as part of a cross-functional team in the completion of a variety of tasks related to affordable housing funded with LIHTC, HOME, CDBG, state tax credit, and/or other sources. She or he will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, including general partners, lenders, government agencies, investors, property managers and other affordable housing industry participants in the DC area. Although based in DC, this professional will also have opportunities to assist the company on other assignments outside of District providing asset management, consulting and transaction support services to a variety of clients.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- Establishing relationships and communicating regularly with clients and others involved in the specific assets, including subcontractors, owners, borrowers and management agents.
- Implementing on-going asset management and compliance processes for contracts
- Analyzing financial statements and follow-up with the client and/or owner/borrower on any issues identified.
- Reviewing affordable housing governing documents (e.g., local housing covenants, loan documents, etc.) for compliance and reporting requirements and helping to store and maintain key information in all applicable databases
- Ensure the timely receipt and integrity of asset information collected and stored in the Investment Central database.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- 1-3 years of real estate experience including affordable housing investment management
- Experience helping to grow an affordable housing-based organization
- Proficiency in financial analysis and spreadsheet modeling
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple assignments and competing priorities.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.