At MRI Social Housing we are all about making the world a better place for everyone with a stake in the social housing sector.
We’re passionate about building the next generation of innovative software applications for the social housing sector that will help to make a positive impact on local communities, and we want your help.
You’ll join the MRI Social Housing development team, and work in a small, friendly, cross-functional and autonomous project team of around 3 devs, 1 QA and 1 product owner. You will participate in our scrum sprint events, asking questions and contributing your ideas about how we build new features. You’ll work with the team to deliver small, modular systems – with a strong focus on security, scalability, testability, accessibility and usability.
Your work-life balance is important to us. You’ll benefit from the flexibility remote working can offer, but we’ll still regularly meet up in person for collaborative work and one-to-ones to ensure that you truly feel a part of the team.
If you’re a genuine team player who loves to communicate, collaborate and will take pride in building fantastic systems for our users then we want to meet you!
We work with the following technologies
· Agile / scrum
· .NET Core, MVC and WebForms
· C# and Jasmine Unit testing
· Azure, Azure DevOps
· MS SQL
· Web API
· HTML5 / CSS/LESS/SASS
• Upskilling in our core products and technologies
• Communicating progress to your team
• Writing secure, clean code to maintain and enhance our products and services
• Working as part of a team to devise and deliver software as required by our product team
• Taking an active part in day-to-day development activities, e.g. daily scrums, retrospectives, sprint reviews
· Familiar with one development language such as C#
· Awareness of C#, .NET Core, MVC, Azure
· Awareness of Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, indexes, etc.)
· Awareness of Agile/Scrum
· Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
· Team player and understands how your own work is important to the team’s success
· Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
· Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
· Great attention to detail
· Ambitious and willing to accept new challenges
· Positive attitude and highly motivated
· Excellent time management skills
· Willingness to undertake other, ad-hoc duties commensurate with the role
· Dedicated to continual learning and self-improvement
· Ability and eagerness to learn new emerging technical skills that are relevant to MRI Software
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.