We are currently looking to recruit talented Application Support Team Leader who can manage and motive the team, has a passion and desire for customer service and to excel in their role. This is an exciting time to be part of growing organization where you will be able to make a difference and realise personal development.
This role involves the day-to-day management of a technical application support team including 1st and 2nd line and all its associated functions. As team Leader you will be responsible for ensuring the team performs to the highest levels and SLA commitments are met with exceptional customer service. You will need to have strong communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to take ownership of incidents, whilst ensuring issues are being prioritized and resolved effectively. A strong working knowledge of SQL is required to resolve customer queries with the team.
· Managing day to day support services ensuring that all customer issues are prioritised, triaged and resolved as effectively as possible
· Working to business objectives
· Ability to Lead and develop staff, ensuring high standards are consistently preserved, recognising strengths and weaknesses and acting on them. Mentoring and coaching staff is critical to the role as is maintaining high morale
· Point of contact for team and escalations
· Effective management of root cause analysis and feeding results internally to create preventative actions
· Ensuring Customer Satisfaction targets are exceeded
· Ensuring training plans are clear and output driven
· Ensuring all SLA’s are adhered to
· Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
· Effectively manage a team whilst maintaining positive working relationships
· Perform in a pressurised environment
· Successfully undertake the planning, direction, reporting and administrative responsibilities of this position
· Develop effective working relationships with the client, Incident and Problem Management functions as well as any 3rd parties.
· Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
· Create reports for the team and senior stake
· Ensure knowledge Management is improved and managed
· Understand and articulate the company’s goals and strategies to the team
Experience and Technical Knowledge
• Proven track record in delivering an excellent service to customers and key stakeholders
• People Management
• HR Processes
• Continual Service Improvement
• Experience in leading Application Support teams using SQL
• Must be able to demonstrate technical ability at all support levels and the links into Implementations and Development.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify root cause and implement controlled changes
• Working knowledge of ITIL framework
• Must be able to communicate clearly at a technical and end user level
• Can demonstrate a passion for personal development, must be flexible in their approach to travel and projects undertaken
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities