We currently have four open positions for Application Support Analysts in our expanding team working in our Property Services, Asset, Business Process Management and Income Management Client Support teams.
As a subject matter expert, you will have the opportunity to analyse complex software issues, engage with our impressive client base and provide an incredible customer experience every day.
In this position, you will be the primary point of contact for a broad variety of customers, assisting with a wide range of questions and technical issues.
These roles specifically relate to our social housing suite and are available due to internal promotions and an expanding team.
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you!
Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously.
Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the property tech world.
Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
We know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as:
· Flexi Friday scheme
· Employer contributed pensions
· Private medical insurance
· Eligibility for an annual performance bonus
· Tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
These are some fantastic opportunities for four people with application support experience or aspirations, who can add the personal touch to the role and have hands on involvement with customers.
MRI Software will rely on you to listen to and empathise with our clients and use your troubleshooting skills, technical know-how and creativity to meet their needs and deliver a consistent, professional experience.
· You will be joining a growing and dynamic company who designs and builds software for social housing for the wider public and commercial sectors.
· Gaining an excellent level of knowledge of our product set, you will be responsible for technical and process support of software solutions that we develop in-house.
· Resolve support tickets to SLA targets.
· You will support your peers, sharing knowledge to ensure that the team can do their job to the best of their ability.
· Assist in building and maintaining a knowledge base.
· Customer focus and a passion for support, customer service is at the heart of what we do.
· Creative and curious trouble-shooter.
· Strong organization and time management skills.
· Professional communication skills with the ability to confidently articulate technical concepts with an excellent telephone manner.
· Ability to identify and highlight service improvements.
· Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft products required.
· The roles incorporate a working knowledge of Housing software. Previous knowledge in this area is preferred but is not essential. Full product training will be provided in addition to an MRI induction.