We are currently looking to recruit an Application Support Analyst who is responsible for providing technical advice and consultancy for the software solutions provided by the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with application support experience who would prefer to add the personal touch to the role and to have hands on involvement with customers. This will include experience working with databases, interrogating and manipulating information to achieve results and ultimately to solve problems that are presented. Experience in data analysis / MySQL and PHP support is essential.
· You will be joining a growing and dynamic company who designs and
builds software for social housing for the wider public and commercial sectors.
· Gaining an excellent level of knowledge of our product set, you will be responsible for 1st and 2nd line support of software solutions that we develop in-house
· Resolve support tickets to SLA commitments
· You will support your peers, sharing knowledge to ensure that the team can do their job to the best of their ability.
· Assist in building and maintaining a knowledge base for use across the
· Strong problem-solving skills and analytical understanding
· Ability to identify and highlight service improvements
• A friendly and collaborative attitude and strong Team Player
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong problem solving skills with a logical approach and use of methodologies such as ITIL
• Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and efficiently
• Good experience with Microsoft IT technologies
• Possess good personal organisation and time management abilities gained in a similar environment
• Suited to someone who would like to one day progress to a career in Software Development or Implementation of our Software Solutions.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
• Proficient of PHP and MySQL
• Experience of supporting web-based applications
• Experience of recording and solving application support issues from customers, prioritising requests, implementing and communicating timely solution
• Experienced in updating User Guides and Support Knowledge Base
• Root Cause Analysis
• Knowledge of ITIL service operations / service transition and continual service improvement.
Experience in subversion (svn) would be beneficial but not necessary
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modelling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.