We are looking for someone to join our growing team. This position will assist in various aspects of completing background checks for our customers. The ideal candidate would stay focused and productive in a fast paced environment while striving to meet daily operation standards.
- Provide support to all internal operation departments;
- Document Management
- Internet Research
- Monitor Drug Test Results
- Verify Professional License Status
- Process Department of Motor Vehicle Records
- Demonstrate high attention to detail for maximum accuracy.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Maintain/Meet operation metrics
- Attend on-going regulatory and process training.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Key a minimum of 8,000 kph.
- Type 40 wpm.
- Extensive attention to detail.
- Must be able to consistently drive results with little prodding or supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to discreetly handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort, and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.