MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
POSITION SUMMARY: Assists property accountants with data entry, bank reconciliations, journal entries and other tasks as needed.
Data entry – entering ACH drafts or checks MRI software
Data entry – entering budgets into MRI software
Performing bank reconciliations
Posting Journal Entries
• Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook and Microsoft Teams
• Ability to communicate effectively with accountants and management through oral or written communication
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work under deadlines
• Good organizational skills and the ability to manage priorities
• A high degree of dependability, motivation and flexibility
• High School diploma or GED, Associates degree a plus