MRI Software is seeking a Product Owner for our Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning products. Following our 2019 acquisition of the AI startup, Leverton, we are expanding our offering to leverage AI and ML technologies to help real estate companies worldwide make smarter decisions using better data. The Product Owner will be responsible for driving the definition, requirements, design and delivery of our flagship Artificial Intelligence product. You will play a quarterback role in partnering with all cross-functional leaders and team members to deliver the approaches and work required for an offering to succeed in the market. You will be responsible for turning the high-level product roadmap into actionable story points to meet our deadlines.
In July of 2019, MRI acquired Leverton, a startup founded in 2012 by a group of scientists looking to push the boundaries of artificial intelligence for semantic analysis. Today, Leverton applies deep learning technology to automatically extract and manage data from corporate documents in more than 25 languages. This role would work on further developing Leverton’s data extraction and contract analytics platform and help to apply AI and machine learning to other offerings within MRI’s expansive solutions portfolio.
- Lead the definition of business strategy related to current and future AI features, technologies and platforms
- Drive the definition, requirements, design, delivery and adoption of our current and new AI solutions
- In particular, focus on deploying on enhancing our AI capabilities, more effective measurement, and managing the research scientists in a Kanban / Agile approach
- Follow agile and best product management practices to ensure timely delivery of product deployments
- Perform card break down, define exit criteria, provide test case scenario input, PO acceptance and documentation approval
- Functional working relationship with Dev Manager and Development Team to ensure clarity on the problem & business value of the solution
- Make critical AI architecture and data standards decisions to enhance the product performance
- Innovate by thinking of new ways to utilize our core AI algorithms
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years of Product Owner experience in enterprise software environment
- 2-5 years of Artificial Intelligence experience required
- Experience designing SaaS solutions with a solid understanding of the challenges and best practices
- Experience driving product ideas from concept and ideation through successful market launch and ongoing management
- Operational effectiveness by demonstrating effective project management skills for complex projects, anticipates likely risks, putting mitigation plans in place, drives recommendations and proactive communication of issues to leadership
- Effective communication skills that can adjust to different audiences
- Proven experience interfacing with C-level client personnel, understanding key business processes, driving requirements
- Familiarity with APIs and software integrations, micro-services software architecture preferred, not required
- Comfortable with agile and/or kanban development processes
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canadawith over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.