We are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join our Sales Team, focusing on the residential Sales and Lettings market. We are looking to hire a New Business Account Executive to continue our growth in this market. This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked in the Sales and Lettings industry and has a strong interest in technology. You will have a competitive nature and have a proven record of closing deals. Sales training and guidance will be provided.
• Professionally represent MRI and our suite of residential software solutions and demonstrate the software and benefits at a high level to prospects
• Develop a strong working knowledge of MRI’s residential solutions and the markets in which we operate
• Respond to Tenders, RFI’s, RFP’s & ITT’s
• Liaise with Professional Services to produce quotations and proposals
• Negotiate with prospects
• Work closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development and the Implementation teams
• Ensure Salesforce is up-to-date to reflect all sales activity and maintain timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
• Experience of the Sales and Letting market
• Track record of achievement operating in a target driven environment
• ‘Hunter’, new business mentality
• Ability to qualify opportunities
• Team player
• Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
• Ability to multi-task, managing complex sales projects
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.