About the role
MRI Software is seeking an Account Manager to join our team in Auckland! To accommodate our growth, we are seeking experienced Business to Business sales professional to generate new and recurring revenues through the sales and marketing of MRI’s customizable applications.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated professional, driven to hunt for new business with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
To be successful as our NZ AM you will:
- Generate new business opportunities via prospecting activities
- Conduct effective market analysis, selling the company’s software and services offerings
- Deliver sales presentations to prospects, including product demonstrations.
- Act as an “industry expert”, consulting with prospective clients to provide assistance and solutions
- Develop and implement integrated sales strategies in conjunction with other business units on shared opportunities.
- Handle the contracting process and sales negotiations.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Effectively manage your sales pipeline via CRM Salesforce
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Local NZ market knowledge of real estate is MUST HAVE
- Account Management experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) company is MUST HAVE
- Real Estate industry experience preferred
- Proven negotiation and influencing abilities
- Driven, energetic and enthusiastic approach with the ability to drive outcomes
- Advanced organizational and planning skills
- Proven relationship building skills and ability to interact effectively with customers
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of a large market
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation & learning
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.