Due to expanding quickly we are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join our Account Management Team. We are looking to hire a Account Manager and if you have experience from within the Property Management sector, then that would be advantageous, though not essential. You will have an opportunity to cross-sell a broad range of real estate solutions aimed at different market sectors and solving different problems for our customers. This target-driven role is primarily office-based in either our London or Sleaford office, but there would be some travel throughout the UK attending customer sites and specific events.
- Professionally representing MRI and building mutually beneficial relationships with decision makers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, customer retention and account development
- Maximising opportunities for repeatable licence revenues
- Recommending appropriate solutions and negotiating acceptable terms with the client
- Achieving and exceeding all quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling other MRI products or products/services
- Maintaining regular contact by telephone and onsite visits
- Ensuring Salesforce is up-to-date to reflect all sales activity
- Maintaining timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
- Managing your pipeline of opportunities from enquiry through to closure through Salesforce
- Track record of achievement operating in a target driven environment
- Software Solutions sales experience
- Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to communicate effectively and to identify sales opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets and deadlines
- Good attention to detail and a desire to see a task through to completion
- Ability to organise/manage own workload and use initiative to create opportunities
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
MRI Software’s EMEA Headquarters is based in the city of London with various other offices across the United Kingdom. In addition, our global organization has grown to include office locations across the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore and South Africa. Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.