MRI is expanding quickly and we are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join our Account Management Team specialising in Facilities Management solutions. The Account Manager will need to understand the needs of their Clients, their business priorities and how they can maximise their return on investment from MRI solutions. Our Clients are based across the UK and include Commercial and Residential organisations. Occasional travel may be required, however, online or remote working is encouraged where this makes sense including a mix of office and home working. This is a quota carrying, individual contributor role. This role will suit individuals already in a Sales Development or customer facing role looking to take the next step in their Sales career.
– Professionally represent MRI and build mutually beneficial relationships with decision makers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, customer retention and Sales development
– Recommend appropriate solutions and negotiate acceptable terms with the Client
– Achieve or exceed all quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives
– Identify opportunities for cross-selling a range of MRI products
– Maintain regular contact with Clients using online meetings, telephone calls and Client User Forums
– Determine the clients on-going requirements to meet their changing business needs
– Work closely with other stakeholders within MRI such as Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development and the Implementation teams
– Maintain timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
– Track record of sales or related achievement, operating in a target driven environment, customer centricity is key
– Knowledge of the Estates and Facilities Management Software market is an advantage although not essential
– Very organised with good time management skills
– Confident and motivated with high energy
– Always looking for ways to improve and learn
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– The ability to communicate effectively and ask questions to identify sales opportunities
– Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets and deadlines
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work with an established and market leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort, and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pension, private medical insurance, competitive basic salary plus commission, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs.
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.