We are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join our Sales Team, focusing on the corporate occupier and lease accounting software market. We are looking to hire an Account Manager to sell our lease management, lease accounting and facilities management solutions into our current client base. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least three years of experience of selling ‘business to business’ SaaS software solutions. The successful applicant will have a competitive nature and solution orientated approach to sales. You will be engaging with clients daily to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and to uncover white space opportunities for us to further earn their business.
Extensive training will be provided in the property industry, products and sales tactics to give you the best opportunity to win. If you have experience from within the Property Management or lease accounting sector, then that would be advantageous, though not essential.
- Professionally represent MRI and our suite of corporate occupier software solutions
- Develop a strong working knowledge of MRI’s corporate occupier solutions and the markets in which we operate
- Achieve and exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives
- Recommending appropriate solutions and negotiating acceptable terms with the client
- Liaise with Professional Services to produce quotations and proposals
- Maintaining regular contact with your customers via phone
- Handle the contracting process and sales negotiation
- Work closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development and the Implementation teams
- Maintain timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
- Manage your pipeline of opportunities through Salesforce
- Proactively prospect your client base for new white space opportunities
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to proactively identify and sell new opportunities.
Skills & Requirements
- 4 or more years of software sales experience required.
- Experience in selling software and/or knowledge of the Real Estate and Finance preferred as well as the ability to network within the industry.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales targets
- The ability to communicate effectively and to identify sales opportunities among your client base
- Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets and deadlines
- Ability to push past rejection to achieve results.
- Demonstrated computer systems knowledge, including web technologies, CRM, employee self- service, a general understanding of larger business system applications.
- Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2500 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.