MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a highly motivated Software Sales Account Manager to join our dynamic team focused on our Affordable Housing products. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, identifying whitespace opportunities, identifying client/prospect solutions, performing product demonstrations, negotiating, and closing opportunities within an assigned geographic territory.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the housing industry and MRI products lines to be able to effectively discuss our solutions to organizations
- Proactively make contact and build relationships with organizations in assigned territory to grow existing and new customer accounts
- Attend tradeshows and promote/perform session talks
- Assist in preparing software proposals in response to RFPs
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Superior time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong problem analysis, judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and clients
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.