We are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join our Account Management Team. We are looking to hire an Account Manager who will be responsible for managing a selection of our top clients. The clients will be based all over the UK so some travel with overnight stays will be required. When not out visiting clients, the role can be based either at our office in Sleaford, Lincolnshire or at our office in Central London. This is a quota carrying, individual contributor role.
– Professionally represent MRI and build mutually beneficial relationships with decision makers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, customer retention and account development.
– Recommending appropriate solutions and negotiating acceptable terms with the client
– Achieving and exceeding all quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives
– Identifying opportunities for cross-selling other MRI products.
– Maintaining regular contact with your customers by telephone.
– Determining clients on-going requirements to meet changing business needs
– Working closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development and the Implementation teams
– Maintaining timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
– Track record of sales achievement, operating in a target driven environment
– Knowledge of the Real Estate Software market is an advantage although not essential
– Very organized with good time management skills
– Confident and motivated with high energy
– Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– The ability to communicate effectively and to identify sales opportunities
– Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets and deadlines
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort, and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.