To accommodate our growth, we are seeking a Business to Business sales professional to generate new and recurring revenue through the sales and marketing of MRI’s recently acquired RentPayment solutions. Founded in 1999, the RentPayment business pioneered real estate payments with the industry’s first comprehensive payment platform for consumer rent. Today, the RentPayment platform serves some 2,900 clients across the U.S. multi-family, single-family, storage and HOA markets. The RentPayment, DuesPayment, and StorageRentPayment brands provide a feature rich suite of payment solutions, including resident rent payments and security deposits via web and mobile to landlords and property managers.
This is a great opportunity for dynamic sales professionals to expand MRI’s footprint to existing clients and prospects within an assigned territory. This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Driving and managing the entire sales process – targeting new opportunities, building relationships, performing software demonstrations, negotiating and closing acquisition opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Conducting software demonstrations and promoting MRI at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Be the subject matter expert for our payments solution.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure customer satisfaction in areas such as implementation, pricing, and invoicing.
- Extensive knowledge of the payments industry
- 4 or more years of sales experience in business products or services, and managing a territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- Experience in selling software and/or knowledge of the Real Estate industry preferred.
- Understanding of the end user business and issues or the ability to apply unrelated knowledge to the Real Estate industry.
- Ability to push past rejection to achieve results.
- Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.