The MRI Multifamily Insurance (MFI) – Account Executive holds an important role in our growing resident insurance product. It is a hands-on, client focused role dealing directly with operators, owners and management (clients) of both Conventional and Student Housing companies, helping them expand their marketing resources and outreach to all resident populations, advising on insurance metrics, and closing new clients. The Account Executive is also responsible for the transition of clients from sales, being involved during implementation of and set-up of the clients properties or portfolio on the MRI Multifamily Insurance platform and ensuring a firm implementation date.
- Understand MRI Multifamily Insurance platform, processes, systems, and procedures to develop and deliver best use of our program, technology and advisory services to our clients and new clients.
- Create and maintain strong client relationships, building a client’s confidence through a strong work ethic and dedication to the success of client’s overall use of the platform program
- Focus on client intimacy to deliver business impact and innovation to a client’s business by truly understanding their key business issues and opportunities across their company
- Review and understand business analytics and identify sales opportunities; Must be comfortable gathering data from multiple sources when needed
- Work in tandem with Insurance Solutions Managers to ensure smooth transitions from sales and timely implementation
- Ensure any platform and account set-up issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across MRI Multifamily Insurance as needed and communicating resolve with all levels of clients from property, to Regional, to Corporate
- Ability to work in a database system and provide reporting when requested
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3-5 years of B2B sales experience
Well versed in multiple multi-family platforms and selling a 3rd party service within all platforms
- Must be technology oriented and comfortable with a constantly changing environment and relate this effectively to the client
Prior account management/sales experience in multifamily or student housing and/or technology field
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to push past rejection and achieve results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels of an organization and be able to listen
- Strong analytical skills and highly organized
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial, residential and corporate markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in and across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.