MRI Software is seeking a high-octane Account Executive who is ready to push the pedal to the metal! Following our recent acquisition of AI startup, Leverton, we are expanding our offering to leverage Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Business Intelligence technologies to help real estate companies worldwide make smarter decisions using better data. We are looking for a talented and experienced individual to join this rapidly growing part of our business. The self-starting and entrepreneurial Account Executive will be responsible for finding, developing, and closing new business through a well-oiled consultative sales process, whilst also encouraged to push their own boundaries to help grow Leverton’s global footprint! The AE will identify and convert sales targets, partner with internal departments, and participate in activities including customer presentations, product demonstrations, and closing new business.
In July of 2019, MRI acquired Leverton, a startup founded in 2012 by a group of scientists looking to push the boundaries of artificial intelligence for semantic analysis. Today, Leverton applies deep learning technology to automatically extract and manage data from corporate documents in more than 25 languages. This role world work on further developing Leverton’s data extraction and contract analytics platform and help to apply AI and machine learning to other offerings within MRI’s expansive solutions portfolio. Why is this good for you? We are literally sitting on hundreds of clients and opportunities that are waiting to be sold to from the existing MRI client install base. You will be working at a startup within a larger organization with a mission of: increasing adoption of our AI platform!
Skills & Other Requirements
- 3+ years experience in a professional services role
- Experience working with business products or services and managing a territory and/or client relationship
- Software sales experience and/or knowledge of the Real Estate or AI/ML industry preferred
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business and exceeding sales targets with the ability to demonstrate software to potential users
- Proven ability to push past rejection and achieve results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Must be open to travel up to 75% of the time
- Ability to attend an in-depth sales boot camp in Cleveland, OH upon hire is required
- Personal credit card, or functional equivalent, is required for business expenses which shall be reimbursed pursuant to company policy
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.