MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. To accommodate our growth, we are seeking an experienced AP Automation sales specialist to generate net new recurring revenue through the sales and marketing of MRI’s Vendor Pay solution as well as related partner solutions from Nexus, Bottomline, FIS and Key TotalPay. Applicants should have a proven track record in sales and experience in executing through partnerships to drive joint solution sales. This individual will serve as the subject matter expert in AP Automation solutions supporting MRI’s direct sales teams.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic sales and business development professional to expand MRI’s footprint to existing clients and prospects across North America. This position requires an extremely perceptive individual, who can relate to clients at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
As an AP Automation Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Driving and managing the sales process – targeting new opportunities and developing a pipeline, tracking a funnel of opportunities building relationships, performing software demonstrations, negotiating, and closing acquisition opportunities with our direct sales teams.
- Conducting software demonstrations and promoting MRI at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Be the subject matter expert for MRI AP Automation solutions and Partnerships within MRI North America.
- Engage with partners to fully understand the solutions, go-to-market and differentiated value propositions.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure customer satisfaction in areas such as implementation, pricing, and invoicing.
- Collaborate with Partner Operations team on sales enablement initiatives, partner GTM plan execution, and general Partner success.
- Extensive knowledge of AP Automation and Automated Payables industry
- 3+ years of sales experience in business products and/or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- Mid-level, mid-market experience with business applications software environment, preferably SaaS, capable of complex sales
- Successful track record of closing medium to large software deals
- Experience in selling software and/or knowledge of the Real Estate industry preferred.
- Experience in selling AP Automation solutions
- Understanding of the end user business and issues or the ability to apply unrelated knowledge to the Real Estate industry.
- Ability to push past rejection to achieve results.
- Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.