MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. We are currently seeking an Account Executive to join our team focused on our Facilities Management Software, Workspeed. This individual will be responsible for finding, developing, and closing new business within a defined geographic territory. Through a consultative sales process, an emphasis is placed on identifying and converting sales targets, including detailed tracking of sales prospects to establish a qualified pipeline, and activities including customer presentations, product demonstrations, and closing business. The AE’s will coordinate involvement of Sales Engineers and Professional Services as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3-5 years of B2B sales experience
- Experience within the Commercial real estate industry a plus
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to push past rejection and achieve results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Ability to successfully complete 5-week training program.
- Personal credit card, or functional equivalent, is required for business expenses which shall be reimbursed pursuant to company policy
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.